Watch the below BtN story:
Answer the following questions in your Reading book:
1. At election time, people vote for the ______________ who are running in their________________
2. What is an electorate?
3. How many federal electorates are there in Australia?
4. How many square kilometres does the electorate of Grayndler cover?
5. Which is the largest electorate in Australia? How many square kilometres does it cover?
6. How are electorates worked out?
7. Who are electorates named after?
8. What is a safe seat?
9. Why do politicians spend a lot of time campaigning in marginal seats?
10. What do you understand more clearly since watching the BtN story?